Pages

пятница, 4 января 2013 г.

Natural kefir for your baby or yourself

Good day, dear friends!

When my baby was 4-month-old i started feeding him kefir in the mornings. Firstly, it contains lots of calcium, secondly, it's very useful for alimentary system. I don't believe kefir from a store, so I decided to follow a very simple but healthy recipe.
Anyway in the beginning i had to choose kefir from a store i trust the most. I've bought 0.5 liter - the least amount i could find. I need to make about 200 ml of kefir, so i choose a clean 500 ml jar and poured ~ 70 ml (about 1/7 of a jar) of kefir, then i filled the rest of a jar with milk (our plants make it good, i trust it). After that i closed the jar and left it on a table for several hours. I make this procedure in the evening (at about 7 p.m) and kefir is being made the whole night til 6-7 a.m.
To make kefir all the next times you need some of previous portion of your kefir and new milk. And repeat the rest of the procedure. Then you can have fresh and healthy kefir everyday, you can drink it, feed a baby or use in some other way (for baking cakes, for example ;)).

My jar of kefir this morning:


  Music playing: Papa Roach - Time is running out

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий