Pages

четверг, 3 января 2013 г.

A little parent thing

Imagine that: you're a parent of a 1.5-year-old baby. For sure, much money goes on this prettiest creature in the world :) Your baby sleeps in his little bed, and you think that it's time for a personal baby pillow now (if you've not used it before like i didn't).
I looked through the prices on pillows of not very big sizes and i made a conclusion that i'd better do it myself to save some money. Baby's pillow has to be made of an artificial material 'cause it's more healthy. In my case the best material is sintepon: it's artificial, warm and soft. And not expensive! It's about 3 $ for a meter.
I used sintepon 150 cm in width and 180 cm in length (don't use much of material - the pillow is gonna be too thick then for a little kid), so i spent about 5 $ on it all.
Just fold sintepon in the way to form a pillow, put it into a pillowcase - and that's it!
That's what i have:
(sorry for bad quality)

My pillowcase size is 60cm x 60cm.
My kid is pleased with his personal pillow - it's the main thing!
I hope this post is usefull for you!

P.S. You can either sew the sides of your pillow or leave it how it is (i didn't sew it). If you don't, then you can use it in another way: to make another pillow, light coverlet or a nice pillow for your couch! So many ways to use it!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий