Pages

четверг, 19 декабря 2013 г.

DIY cards with pictures - an easy and cute New Year/Christmas present for kids!

Hello, my dear friends!
Here weren't any posts since long time in my blog: i started freelancing all my free time and that's why i had no opportunity and power to write here. But today i have a sort of a day off: day off from orders (i really need some rest) and my little miracle, my son, is at granny's house! So, i have some time for sharing some of my ideas for New Year/Christmas presents for kids under 3-4 years!
It's very important  to develop kids imagination into the parenting: with toys, fairy tales, books, etc.
My son likes watching and playing with cards, so i decided to make some cool cards special for him, according to his interests and my view on parenting.



These are cards 7x9 cm, so a little child can hold them easily and with comfort. I put various pictures in the middle of the white canvas: animals, flowers, insects, boys and girls, various picture stories. I spent pretty much time on it but, i think, it worths it! I have made over 70 pieces, you can see some examples below:

  


And you can download it free here:
Microsoft Office Word document (for easy printing)

If you want, you can make more or less. Besides, i used some pictures about Ded Moroz and Snegurochka, Russian New Year characters, you may delete them if your child has no idea who they are :)

Print the cards out, laminate, place in the box, wrap with holiday paper and the present is ready! I'm sure your kid will be glad to have such one for New Year or Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Look at my other pages!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий