Pages

вторник, 31 декабря 2013 г.

New Year gifts problem

What to present? - a frequent question on the holiday eve. 
I wanna tell you a short story.
I have an aunt, she lives in another city with her son. They live very poor... They have hard times and health problems. But know what? She hasn't forgotten about my little son, her great-grandson: I've just received a parcel from her - she has sent sweets and little toys for my boy! As a present for New Year! And as for me, it's one of the best presents this year. Because my aunt has almost nothing but she has a very kind soul... That is important. That is the most important thing in gift making... Your soul, feelings you put in your present. That is the key to the answer on the very first question in this post.
Happy New Year!

Look at my other pages!