Pages

четверг, 19 декабря 2013 г.

A DIY folder for kids creation storage

When i was a little girl my elder brother used to gather all my drawings since i was 4-years-old girl into a special folder. I enjoyed looking through these papers over and over again! I thank my brother for such memory keeper!
I decided to make such a folder for my little miracle too, with nice cover! Though he doesn't draw professionally now, i think, it will be quite interesting for him to know which topics for drawing he liked in the childhood.
So, i bought the most simple and cheap card paper folder in the store (i didn't need expensive ones, because i was gonna design it as i want to). Then i made a folder "cover" - A4 paper with a nice picture on it. Printed it and glued on the folder. You can download Photoshop file with this cover for free, of course.




To make ties i took a long blue lace and cut into two equal laces. 


Then, using two cute blue cirles from the same material and making two knots, i formed the ties for my folder:


Then i cut some cute details, i used this set:

Then cut two squares out of the card paper and glued the details on them:


After that i glued the squares and laces this way:


And ready! Good way for memories keeping!


Look at my other pages!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий