Pages

среда, 15 января 2014 г.

Some new food rules for me as a stay-at-home mom

In my post "My 3 days diet experience" i have told you about a short diet i had tried on myself and its results. Now i wanna share with you my rules i made for myself recently. Somehow, cooking tasty and much for my husband after we had moved in hasn't gone unnoticed for my figure and i don't like my reflection in the mirror much anymore. Yep, i'm a mother and my hubby loves me and my figure how we both are but, nevertheless, i wanna correct myself.
So, here my tips i have made a strict rule for myself:
1. 2 l of water, including juices, soups, etc. I have noticed i drink not enough water, but it does harm to the metabolism. My cup is about 270 g of water, so my rule now is to drink 6-8 cups of something liquid on a day.
2. No eating after 6 p.m. - only drinking unsweetened drinks. I prefer veggie juices (tomato and carrot ones) and regular water at this time.
3. Morning gymnastics. Now i try doing some physical exercises every morning, it gives some power and good mood. You may do it while your kid is still sleeping or altogether! Besides, it's so good for a kid to do excercises!
4. More vegetables and fruits and less flour and sweet food and fat meat in daily diet. You may cook so many yummy dishes out of veggies, besides they are so healthy! I adore Jamie Oliver's 15 and 30 minutes meals advices!

We'll see if these simple rules help me to like my reflection more again but, anyway, they are definitely lead to better health.