Pages

пятница, 16 августа 2013 г.

My 3 day diet experience

This post of my blog is kind of revelation from my side because I'm gonna talk about my weight. I think most of women don't like their weight, so don't i. I can't say I'm fat but I'd like to correct my weight a little :)
I chose a kefir diet basement for my own diet because i like kefir and it's very useful, has many vitamins and micro elements. It's very good for alimentary system.
My diet is simple: 1-1.5 l of kefir on a day. Cucumbers are allowed too because it's very diet food, they consist on 90 % of water. I drink tomato juice as well, eat tomatoes, some other veggies and fruits, drink water and unsweated tea.

The first day. My weight was 66.8 kg. 
In the morning i thought I'd eat an elephant but when i went for a walk with my son and i was completely busy with him i forgot about food. When we came home i fed him and drank a cup of kefir. I was tired enough, so i had an afternoon sleeping as well as my 2-year-old kid :)
After sleeping i felt stomachache and had to eat a tiny peace of baked chicken to make it go away... I wanted something sweet badly, so i ate some apricots. Not too many, because they are very sweet.
And a cup of kefir before going to bed! I felt fine!

The second day. My weight was 66.3 kg.
For breakfast i ate stewed carrots and cabbage, not much, and unsweated green tea.
Homework was planned in the morning. Good and useful for everybody physical exercises! And i could forget about food for a while ;) though on the second day I was not that hungry as i was on the first day.
On the first day i made 0.5 l of my own kefir (how to make natural kefir by yourself you may read here). So, I had some natural kefir and it's even healthier! After finishing homework i felt hunger, so i drank it.
While my son was having his lunch before afternoon sleeping i ate a cucumber of medium size and drank a cup of kefir.
After sleeping i had 0.5 cup of kefir, some water and a tomato. Seems like i was getting used to this diet! :)
At the end of the day i had such thoughts: "I wanna eat! I want cookies! I want waffles!" And i felt like dying. Kidding! But i wanted to eat incredibly much, so i allowed myself a cup of hot coffee with a teaspoon of honey. That's all! Not much as u might imagine! :) Hot food makes an illusion of not being hungry, coffee has bright taste that is different from all i was eating and honey odor cooled down my dreams about something sweet :)

The third day and the last one. My weight was 65.9 kg.
At breakfast i had a tomato and a cucumber and a cup of unsweated green tea.
It was the last day of the diet, i hoped, it would be  the most successful!
I haven't eat anything until about 15 o'clock. We were walking much with my son, then he had lunch, then he was sleeping and i was having a rest. At 15 o'clock i ate a small liver pancake, drank a cup of my natural kefir and a cup of special tea for stomach. This time i didn't feel hunger, seems like i got used to the diet more :) but it was the last day for diet because it was much stress for my stomach and it should rest.
Our friends presented us many apples and pears, so my dinner was dedicated to them! :)

On the 4th day my weight was 65.8 kg, so i lost 1 kg. And I'm pretty satisfied with the result because they say losing 2 kg for a week is a healthy way to be thinner. So, i lost a half of it in a half of a week! After this short diet i feel myself lighter and don't wanna eat something bad (like sweet, fat, fried, etc) much.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий